Friday, February 27, 2009

My Dream Man

My dream man is someone that completed my wishing characteristics on being my lucky hero in my lifes. First of all, he must be perfect in perfoming 5 times prayers everyday and should frequent recite al-quran. Absolutely he should know all the knowledges about our region, Islam. this is very important because I need my future husband to be perfect in performing his responsibility in instilling good values for our children.
Secondly, I require someone that can guide me as well as guiding our childs. I like someone that very romantic in expressing his feeling and emotion. This is because I love to be treated as a child and I love to treat my belover as a child too. As other people's hope, I hope that my dream man can truly accept me for whom i am actually is.

2 comments:

  1. bgus ti..bgus sgt2..
    ahahahaha..try laa find that person..ehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll find him one day..

    ReplyDelete