Sunday, February 1, 2009

How i spend my holiday

My mid-term break last a few days was very enjoyable. When I first came home,my family celebrates me with a mouth-watering food for the dinner.My mother is a good cook and she served me "Gulai Ayam Kampung". My family and I ate altogether for the dinner on that day.
As a second day for my holidays my family and I went to Tesco for shopping.I bought the ingredients to make pizza. They love to eat pizza. So on that day, I cooked the very best pizza and at the same time, I taught my mother and my sister on how to make pizza. My family commented that the pizza I made was very tasteful and delicious indeed.

On the fifth day of the holiday, Jasmini, Abun, Khairul and I went to Rantau Panjang to shop. We shopped a lot for all the prices were cheap. Two days before I went back to UITM, once again, Jasmini, Abun, Khairul, Fauzi, and Azmeer asked me to join them to go shopping at Kota Bharu. So I followed them and we had fun together.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you as you can spend time with your friends regularly..

    ReplyDelete