Saturday, February 14, 2009

What I Would Like To Change About Myself

I would like to change about my style or . personality. I want to improve my habits. I should keep away myself from being lazy or having a lot of resting time. Because i know that doing such habits lead me to do worsing myself. And i also know that i should avoid from procrastination. I realise that i always delay doing something that i ought to do. Now I know that procrastination is a waste of time.I also want to change about my height. I would say it is better to be tall, but not to tall. I am of average height. So I am quite comfortable in most things that I do. When it comes to sports and games, a tall person definitely has the advantages over a short person. Physically a tall person is usually stronger. And that is why I want to be tall.I also want to be famous. To be famous is to be known to a lot of people. I know that famous persons get attention wherever they go. As a result they may find that it is easier for them to get good service in restaurants or other public places. The common people often are captivated by famous people and usually go out of their way to help them.

1 comment:

  1. Not necessarily if someone is tall he or she is stronger :)

    ReplyDelete