Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To My Life..

When I think back about my childhood, many vivid memories spring to my mind. Some are pleasurable while some are painful. Regardless the quality I attach to these memories, they constitute the early experiences of my life and they help to make me the person that I am today.
The first time I saw 2 black slimy leeches stuck fast onto my legs all I could do was scream. I was in utter panic until my younger brother came to rescue me by removing the leeches. This way no easy task. The places where the leeches had bitten would continue to bleed for sometime. Later on I learned to remove the leeches myself.

1 comment:

  1. Was it the best thing that has ever happened to you or the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

    ReplyDelete